Local Booking Manager can be moved from one computer to another by following these steps:
1. BM must be closed completely
2. In Windows Explorer go to Computer (1.) > Local disc (2.) > Users (3.) and click on the User (4.) that has .lbm folder in it. Click on .lbm folder (5.) once to select it
(On Win XP users are located in C:\\Documents and Settings)
3. Copy the.LBM folder to a memory stick
4. on the new computer again in Windows Explorer go to Computer (1.) > Local disc (2.) > Users (3.) and click on the User (4.)place the .lbm folder
5. Go to www.booking-manager.com/cbm/LBM/distribution/and click step 2 (1.). After the initial download, you will be able to log in on the new machine
6. Delete .lbm from the old computer and from the stick. If you run them in parallel for any reason the program will not work properly on neither.