New Booking Manager version 8.3 has been released. Here are the detailed release notes:
- new: Main/Available Yachts: Now you can send your price quotes for multiple periods in
single e-mail. Instead of selecting multiple yachts and sending them in e-mail, now you
will select them and add them to a queue. You can then edit your queue or simply select
another period and add new yachts to the price quote. If you still want to send price quote
like before, just select your yachts and use right mouse click on them.
- fix: Price quote: Total discount value is fixed when entering modifying discount and option
that discounts have subtotal is checked.
- new: Work/Addressbook: You can now pick a language when sending e-mail list to your clients.
If you choose to send an e-mail in "Client language" then all users with the same language
will be grouped in their own e-mail message. System will also choose default message from
your Message settings if you entered it in all available languages.
- new: Work/Reservations: Select your reservations and use new "Action..." button below
reservation list to be able to send e-mail to multiple clients or view all your clients
or guests that are added to those selected reservations.
- new: Work/Booking Sheet type changed from monthly to daily and yearly to weekly.
- new: Work/Booking Sheet price now visible inside the optioned and reserved dates.
- new: Work/Booking Sheet can now be filtered by default checkin day.
- new: Reports/Chart Statistics: Top number of countries can now be chosen on pie charts.
- new: Reports/Chart Statistics: Total value can now be shown on charts.
- new: Reports/Chart Statistics: New buttons for printing and saving chart.
- new: Work/Reservations: Crew list and payment tabs now show total number of elements.
- fix: Preferences/Message settings: When sending e-mail in language that doesn't have translation
set in your message settings, system will automatically use your english message.
- new: Setup/Payment Method Editor: Payment methods won't be deleted anymore. They will only
become disabled so that you can enable them back in any time. This is the same behaviour
as on Yachts module.
- new: Work/Yachts: Previously there was an option for printing invoices on behalf of the yacht
owner but now you can choose to use this behaviour on each yacht.
- new: Maintenance/Activities and Articles Editor: Each activity and article can have it's own
code and the system will automatically assign next available code for you.
- new: Maintenance/Tasks and Warehouses Editor: These editors now show code for each activity
- new: Maintenance/Tasks Editor: Comment for activities and articles is now available in tables
in task editor.
- new: Maintenance/Tasks Editor: You can now assign main categories to your tasks. Also you
can filter by main categories and choose them in the report filter when printing report.
- new: Maintenance/Tasks Editor/Task List Report: Task list and Worker performance reports are
now put together in a single window.
- fix: Reports/Embarkment List: "Not paid" field will now show only two decimal digits and also
will be hidden if it is lower than tolerated value that is set in Reservation settings.
- fix: CBM/Welcome screen: Yacht link and buttons for option cancellation and confirmation are
- fix: Popup menu with languages now also shows country flags for easier picking of desired
- fix: Reports/Owner share list: Fixed calculation for options that were invoiced.