New Booking Manager version 8.2 has been released. Here are the detailed release notes:
- new: Main: All menu items related to tasks and warehouses are now put together under
single menu called "Maintenance".
- new: Tasks editor: Multiple yachts and workers can now be added to certain task. Also,
certain activity or article can be assigned to specific worker in Activities or Articles
table. This way it is possible to assign multiple workers to single task and still keep
track of activities and articles used by specific worker or workers.
Articles and activities table now also show currency for price in table view.
- new: Tasks editor/Reports/Worker performance: Now you can view/print all activities done
by certain worker or view/print all articles used by that worker in some period of
time. You can also hide prices for situations when report is printed for the worker, and
show them if report is printed for internall review.
- new: Reports/Agency financial performance: All agencies are now grouped by country.
- new: Reports/Graph Statistics: New chart engine where you can view your statistics. It is
possible to select any year of your booking and to see statistics based on booking or
sailing period. You can have your statistics by weeks, months, quarters or years. It is
also possible to select only desired countries to be shown on chart or even select only
top 5 or top 10 countries. If you double click on some point in your chart it will show
you the statistics for that period over all years. Also you can select to view statistics
for each country in pie charts. Another great thing is that you can get all reservations
data for certain chart and export it to excel.
- new: CBM booking request: Booking requests are not shown as canceled options in LBM any
more, they are now offers and can be viewed in you LBM under Offers.
- new: Option Types: Now you can set some optional extras to be hidden on web, including
both CBM and portal. If you uncheck option "Available on web" then this extra won't be
shown to agency/client when they book your boat.
- new: Work/Yachts: Now you can import inventory on multiple yachts either from their model or
from other yacht.
- new: Work/Yacht models: You can import inventory to multiple models from some other model.
- new: Setup/Payment Analyser: Filters are now automatically turned on the moment you
start typing in the filter box. They are also automatically turned off if you delete
everything from certain box.
- new: Work/Addressbook: Added new filter for filtering users which are able to login to
your CBM. Those users need to have email and password set and also mustn't be disabled
- new: OSX 10.7 Lion support for the new user interface
- fix: Fixed issue for calculation of base price when alternative price exists in prices
- fix: Fixed issues for all transfer reports.
- fix: Translations of options and discounts now work correctly.
- fix: Setup/Options and discounts editor: Interface is now updated for easier and faster
manipulation with extras and discounts.
- fix: Work/Reservations: When adding agency to the reservation, base price will be
recalculated only if the agency has type of contract set to allotment.