Booking Manager from version 9.2 has a new feature enabled that allows you to assign a certain discount to be valid only for a certain group of users from your Address book.
Enabling the discount for user groups
Open Setup >Discount types.
- Enter a new discount and set it up or select an existing one
- Click on Valid for group
- From the list of user groups click on the group for which the discount applies
- If you need multiple selection hold CTRL key on the keyboard and click on desired groups.
Press Apply when you are done.
- The result of this is that when the reservation is created before you assign Agent/Client
- In Reservation details the calculation will contain only discounts that are valid for everybody
- As soon as you assign an Agent/Client from a group that has a specific discount assigned to it
- Discount is automatically added to the calculation
This also applies to on-line reservations so if the Agent from the group that has a specific discount assigned makes an on-line reservation the discount will be in the calculation, but on reservations made by an agent from another user group it will not.