In the Booking Manager, you are able to choose whether you want to exclude Agency commission from VAT or not.
This option is located in Preferences > Reservation settings > Invoice. Just find the option
- Calculate agency discount without VAT and place check on it
- Press Apply
This function was introduced to enable you to either calculate commission with or without VAT. This was not flexible since you could work one way or the other so you had to turn the option on or off.
Now the setting in Reservation settings works as a set default value, but you are able to go to your agent contact in the Address book and set the value for each agent individually if required
- Open the Address book, find the contact
- Go to the Misc tab.
- Find the option called Agency discount without VAT.
- Here you are able to select whether this agent will have his agency commission calculated with or without VAT, or will it use the default setting from Reservation settings.
- Press Apply when you are done.