Booking Manager enables you to assign your staff members individual username and password. With that individual data, the Booking Manager will be able to keep a record of who changed what on each reservation.
Entering a new Staff Member in the Address book
Once you open the Address book select
- Filter > Groups > Staff
- New- This will automatically assign the new user to the Staff user group and give the user appropriate access rights
Now fill in the data for the contact. Go to
- Properties- the most important piece of information is the e-mail address because this will serve as a username.
- Select Apply when finished
Adding the Password to the Contact
Once you have entered all the basic information of the contact
- Switch to the tab Misc
- Write the password manually or
- Generated by the system
- Press Apply
Adding existing Contact to the Staff Group
If you want to add the existing contact to the staff group you will need to
- Find the contact in the address book
- Click on the Access rights
- Click on Add group
- Open a new window with a list of user groups
- Now select the group Staff
- Press Choose
Logging to the System and History
Now that you completed adding the user to the Staff user group, in order for changes to become active, you will need to synchronize with CBM, then all other installations of Booking Manager have to log in with the existing login data and also synchronize.
After everything is fully synchronized the user can now use his e-mail and password to log in to the system.
The new user data will enable the Booking Manager to keep the history of changes that the user made to the reservations.
To access the History click >Reservation
- Three dots
Once you access the history log for the reservation you will be able to see all changes made to the reservation and who made them, when and from where.