By using the Payment analyser with Booking Manager you can easily view payments which are overdue and send reminders to your clients.
1. Finding the Payment analyser
The payment analyser can be found in Work (1.) > Payment analyser (2.).
2. Filtering the payments
When in Payment analyser you need to filter out the overdue payments to send the reminder. On top right you will find two selects under Details.
- Set Show by to Reservation
- Payment status to Payments overdue.
- Next go to the Reservation filter and set the required period
When you are done press Search (4.).
This will filter out the overdue payments and you will clearly see how much is invoiced, how much was paid, the remaining debt, and how much is overdue.
Another way to filter the payments
- Set Show by to Payment
- Set Type to All, Payment/Advanced invoices or Storno.
- This will activate the Period in the Payment filter and you can further narrow down by selecting the
- Country of your client or by the
- Payment method used
- Press Search
- You will receive all the payments in the results and pick out any that are overdue and send the reminder for it.
3. Sending the reminder
After receiving filtered results according to the date when the payments were made.
- Select the payments for which you want to send the reminder
- After you have done that the button Send reminder activates.
After clicking Send reminder button your e-mail program will open as many new e-mails as Clients were selected. If a Client has several boats for which payments are overdue they will be sent together in a single e-mail.