Local Booking Manager can generate various reports with which you can monitor what is going on with your charter fleet. One of such reports you can generate is the Yacht financial performance report. This report is very useful for monitoring the financial performance of your fleet, especially since the report can be generated for any year your fleet has been in Booking Manager enabling you to make comparisons between years.
You can generate it from
- Yacht financial performance
In next step the report wizard will open so you can adjust the parameters.
- First, you select the Report type. It can be a Standard report, Report by Conversion rate (how many options turned out into reservation ), or Detailed Report.
- Then you select the Period type
- Select date range for the report
- Next, you can choose the type of boats in the report, such as Catamaran, Cruiser, Gulet, Houseboat, Motorboat, Motorsailer or Motoryacht.
- You can select the owner whose boats you want in the report or leave all for the entire fleet
- Select the currency on the report
- Choose the Situation on data to get it for the exact date
- You can set sorting of the boats in the report by Yacht name, Days, Base price, Total price, Discounts, Options, or by Taxes.
- You can also select how the boats will be grouped: by Check-in base and model or just by Model.
- You can check to Show boats without reservations
- Press Create report to generate the report.
When the report is generated, in Print preview you can go to
- Save it to pdf
- Export it to other available formats
- Print it
Explanation of invoice items on one report example:
- Days - total number of days when the boat was in the Reservation ( 27 )
- Base price - total of all base prices on reservations in EUR = 6514
- Other discount - all discounts on reservations = 298
- Discounts part - total discounts from reservations in percentage 4,58
- Guest price netto - 6514 (base price) = 298 (discounts) - 677 (tax amount) - 332 (agency commission) = 5207
- VAT - total sum of all taxes after discount (guest price)