Local Booking Manager gives you the possibility to offer short term charters and show such offers as Special offers on the Booking Manager Portal.
Setting the daily prices
First set the daily prices by going to Setup > Prices in the main menu
- Select the Daily prices tab.
- Place a check on Enable daily prices
- Enter percentages for each day . Daily price will then be calculated as percentages of weekly price.
You must enter the percentage for each day in order for daily prices to work.
- Click Apply
Setting the discount for short term offers
Once you set the daily prices, you can set one or more discounts that are valid for short term charters.
Go to Setup > Discounts Types and on the discount set
- Discount name
- Trigger type to be Service duration
- Set sailing period in which discount will apply
- Set the duration to be 3 to 6 days
- Set the Order period if required
- Set Discount kind, it can be by percentage, Amount, or free days
- Set the Default value of the discount.
- Press Apply to finish.
Displaying the short term offer
- When you set the daily prices and the discounts for short term periods, set the duration for 3-6 days
- A discount for the short term will be displayed on the main screen.
In addition, those short term offers are automatically visible on the Booking Manager portal under Special offers > Short offers. This is a perfect way to fill any gaps in your booking sheet.