Booking Manager 9.3 is released on 13.3.2013. New features and fixes are:
- new: LBM/CBM: Added fiscalization functionality for Croatian companies.
- new: CBM: Base workers can create and print invoices for extras.
- new: LBM/Work/Addressbook: New filter "Contact info" is added which can be used to filter users by company, name, surname and email.
- new: LBM/Work/Reservations and Addressbook/File/Invoices: Redesigned wizard to allow export of selected invoices. Invoices can be exported for certain client in selected period or from selected reservations or simply from all reservations in selected period. It is possible to export all invoices, only master, only advanced or only storno ones.
- new: LBM: Added support for 64bit Microsoft Outlook.
- new: LBM/Reports/Booking lists: 'Weeks' column is added to annual and monthly report and it displays total number of booked weeks. Also added average information to show average week occupancy of all yachts.
- new: CBM/Crew editor: Listing available documents for selected reservation.
- new: LBM: Added new invoice formats - x/O/D and x/OA/D
- new: LBM: Possibility to choose a special invoice number sequence.
- new: LBM: Advance and storno payments can have separate numbering.
- new: CBM: Added possibility for workers in base to print embarkment list report and send crew lists to e-Crew.
- new: Portal: Emails sent from Booking Manager System in the name of the agency/charter are now checked for existing SPF records. If such records exist emails are sent in the name of Booking Manager and reply to field is filled with agent/charter mail.
- new: Web service: Reservation details now also contain information regarding terms of payment.
- new: LBM/Reports/Embarkment list: Option for printing all reservations or only check-in/check-out ones.
- new: Portal: Added button for quickly switching between Search results and Booking sheet.
- new: Portal/Search results: It is possible to review detailed information about Euminia ratings.
- new: LBM/Work/Reservations/Crew list report: Added option in the settings to remove information about the yacht owner from crew list report.
- new: LBM/Price Quote: Possibility to select different extras for the same yacht in different periods.
- new: LBM/Preferences/Reservation settings: Option to remove terms of payment from booking confirmations is added.
- new: LBM/Main: Added option to filter available yachts depending on the number of heads.
- new: LBM/Work/Booking sheet: Cell after one way reservation also shows an information about previous one way.
- new: LBM/Maintenance/Tasks: Only visible activities/articles will be printed when printing task information. It is also possible to select specific activities and to print only those.
- new: LBM/Work/Planning revenue: Possibility to automatically apply selected discount on all yachts in selected week, or to delete all custom discouts from selected week.
- new: LBM: Calendar component translated to all available languages.
- fix: LBM/Reservation: changing agents does not recalculate base price always
- fix: LBM/Reservation: choosing end user as a client on reservation does not apply the default agency commission. Default agency commission will be applied only on users that have company name registered
- fix: Portal: Sending emails when agent creates Option on waiting.
- fix: LBM/Reservations: Fixed document name when printing Option on waiting.
- fix: Portal: Yachts are sorted based on their company availability.
- fix: LBM/Price quote: Fixed issue with discounts that are available only for certain user groups.
- fix: Web service: Fixed issue with maximum commission assigned to specific yacht.
- fix: LBM/Work/Exchange rates: Fixed synchronization issues with HNB.
- fix: WBM: Fixed character encoding issues in search engines.
- fix: LBM/Reservations/Crew Member: Travel Document types are now available in English, Croatian, German, French, Italian and Spanish.
- fix: LBM/Reports/Embarkment list: Added base from and base to information to "List 2" type.
- fix: LBM/Reports/Yacht financial performance: Fixed Total amount when printing performance "by reservation".
- fix: LBM/Work/Reservations: Removed "Accomodation price" field from the reports if reservation is a free entry.
- fix: Web service: Exposing only main, interior and plan images for yachts.
- fix: Portal: Fixed sending price quote for yachts that are under an Option.
- fix: WBM: Correct preview of the documents attached in email body when new reservation is created.
- fix: LBM/Price quote: Automatic selection of optional extras is fixed.
- fix: LBM/Reservation settings: Some Spanish translations are changed.
- fix: LBM/Work/Reservations and Addressbook: Fixed several German translations.
- new: LBM/Preferences/Company settings/Certificates: New function to test
connectivity with FINA.
- new: LBM/Work/Yachts/eCrew: Specific eCrew usernames/passwords can be added
to different users for certain yacht.
- new: LBM/Reports/Embarkment list: Redesigned Table-simple type to include
information regarding check-in and check-out and full information regarding
- new: LBM/Reservation settings: Added new setting to remove notes from options.
- new: LBM/Calendar: Added options for quick navigation through months and years.
- new: LBM/Reports: Yacht financial performance is divided into two separate
reports - Yacht financial performance and Reservation financial performance.
Each is redesigned accordingly.
- new: LBM/CBM/Fiscalization: Added support for online offices.
- fix: LBM/Price Quote Wizard: Commission is now automatically calculated.
- fix: LBM/Work/Booking sheet: Fixed info for one way reservations.
- fix: Portal: Fixed dates for initial search.
- fix: CBM/Reservation manager: Correctly listing custom reservations.
- fix: LBM/Fiscalization: Fixed numbering issue for invoices with format x/OA/D.
- fix: CBM/Crew editor: Fixed issues with entering crew members.
- fix: LBM/Reservations: Showing correct reservation bases even for removed bases.
- fix: LBM/Events: Redesigned preview and automatic selection of double-clicked todo
- new: LBM: Todo notes table in Reservations, Yachts and Addressbook expands its
rows if notes are too long to be shown in a single row.