In Booking Manager, you are able to see and monitor various events like expired options, options that are about to expire, double bookings, overdue payments, and others...
This is a very useful feature for managing expired options since you need to delete them to enable boats for booking or if the option needs to be extended.
Setting the options for Events
Once you open the Booking manager, by default, you are able to see all events that are happening today or in the next few days.
If your events contain too much data that is not required you can remove from view what you do not want to see.
Go to Preferences > General options
- Select Event options
- Place a check on what you do not want to display
- Press Apply when done.
Managing expiring options from the Events window
The Events will notify you about, among other things, options that are expired or are going to expire in the next couple of days.
If you want to see the options you will need to use the filter
- Select filter
- Select the Expiring option to view them in a reduced event list.
The filtered list will contain options about to expire or already expired options.
3. Now you can select an option and view it in Reservation editor or view the boat
- Click on the magnifying glass icon
- The reservation editor will open that expired option selected, so it is easily spotted and managed.
Exactly the same will happen if you select the option that is about to expire.