From Booking Manager you can access and print various reports that help you overview your income generated by your fleet.
One such report is Booking list that allows you to print the booking sheet for a certain day, period or whole year.
First go to Reports (1.) > Booking list (2.)
Next, a Report Wizard (1.) will open that allows you to set the following:
- Period type (2.) - can be set to day, month or year
- Date selctor (3.) - to choose a year, month or day, depending on period type
- Select base (4.) - allows you to select all bases or a particular one
- Yacht type (5.) - allows you to select all types or a particular one (Sailboat, Motor boat)
- Yacht (6.) - allows you to select all yahts or a particular one by name
- Advanced options (7.) - if it is checked it allows to receive a situation on a selected date (8.)
Once you made the appropriate selection press Create report (9.)
You will receive a Print Preview with a booking sheet that in latest version includes total number of weeks booked per boat (1.) and Total and average number of weeks for entire fleet (2.)
You can then either save the report as pdf (3.) or print it (4.).