If you have boats in charter management you can assign boat owners to their boats and enable them to see their boats on Central Booking Manager (CBM) and generate owner share reports for such boats.
How to add Owner in Addressbook
Go to Work>Addressbook to enter the owner or you can select the existing one.
- Go to tab Misc
- Enter the password that the owner will use
- Click Apply
After that, add the Owner to the owners group. Go to Work>Addressbook and find the owner
- Click on the Access Rights tab
- Click Add Group
- Select Owner group
- Press Choose
- Select Apply
Once you have entered the owner in the address book next you need to assign the owner to the boat.
How to assigne the Owner to the Boat
To assigne the Owner to the Boat, go to Work > Yachts
- Select the boat
- Find a field Owner
- Click on the icon to open the address book
- Select user window open
- Set the Groups filter to Owner
- Click to select the ownera
Now the owner is set and he can log in through Owner access link
https://www.booking-manager.com/cbm/servlet/cbm?serviceId=XXXX where XXXX stands for your Charter company ID
How to set the Owner profit share
- When the owner is visible
- Set the Owner profit share
- Choose whether he shares agency commission expense or not
- Press Apply to finish the setup.
Please sign in to leave a comment.