In addition to opening a reservation directly from the main screen, Local Booking Manager has a classic booking sheet from which you can open reservations as well.
Click on Work (1.) > Booking sheet (2.) to access the booking sheet.
Setting up the display
Once you open the booking sheet you can set up how you want it displayed.
- set if you want the sheet to display days or weeks (pictured)
- set whether the display should be short with week numbers or long with check in dates
- if the long version is selected the sheet will show prices, so you can select if it should display discounted or base price
- on date determines left positioning of the sheet
- if day display (1.) is selected you can position the sheet according to week instead of date (4.)
- sets which day of the week is highlighted as check in day
Filtering the boats
Your boats are displayed on left side of the sheet (1.) and you can use the filter to ease finding the correct boat.
You can filter according to:
2. Type - sailboat, motor boat, catamaran etc
3. Model - according to the selected model
4. Checkin - according to the check in day
5. Base - according to base
6. Cabins - according to the number of cabins
Booking the boat
You can book a boat from the booking sheet by clicking on the boat to select it (1.) and moving the mouse pointer above the week you want to book (2.). While you are over the desired week a popup window appears (3.) that contains the information about the date, week, boat, base, base and discounted price and info that you can reserve by double clicking.
Double click on the week to open a reservation.
After double click a new window opens with the newly open option highlighted (1.) on the boat (2.) and period (3.) you clicked on the booking sheet.
NOTE: you can open only a 7 day booking from the booking sheet
Managing the options and bookings
From the booking sheet you can access existing options and bookings by moving the mouse pointer over a particular booking (2.) and reviewing the details in a popup window (3.).
In case of the option it will show you the number how many days the option is valid (1.) and in popup window you see booking period, option expiry date, week, boat, agent (if set on the option), base etc.
If you double click the option will open in reservation window for editing and confirmation.
If you moved the pointer over a confirmed booking (1.) you will see the popup window (2.) period, week, boat, base, payment status etc.
If you double click the reservation will open in reservation window for view.