Booking Manager allows you to make custom reservations that are not related to any actual boats and/or periods. To create a custom reservation, start like you would any new reservation.
- Click New
- Select any yacht
- Press Choose
- Choose a date
- Select OK. The system will create it like a new Option.
- Next, find the option
- Switch the Status to Custom
- Press Apply
- The status will be changed to Custom
- Now you can add Agent/Client
- You can mark the reservation as a Free entry reservation -Marking the reservation as a free entry removes the Boat and Period from the documents.
Now go to tab Calculation, and if you want, for example, to issue an invoice for something non-standard,
- Remove the Base price
- Remove all items except one, by selecting them
- Rename one item left into the one you need-for example-Damage waiver or Odustatnina (croatian)
- Enter the price next to it
- Change base price
- Modify Tax rate
- Finally press Apply
- With all this setup you can issue the invoice to the correct client, go to tab-Invoice detail
- Choose the correct payment method
- Select-Create invoice
13. Click on-Print Invoice
14. Select Ok
Please sign in to leave a comment.