Local Booking Manager allows you to enter specific tags for reservations and use them to tag reservations if required.
Entering tags into the system
Open Preferences > Company settings
- Choose Tags
- To enter the new tag press New
- Enter the name of tagaS
- Select the color of the tag
Once you click on the color, selected color will show a red X (1.) and Preview will become colored in that the color (2.). Once you selected the color press Apply (3.) to complete adding the tag.
Repeat the procedure to enter as many tags as is required.
Adding tags to reservation
Open Work > Reservations and select the reservation (1.) on which you wish to add a tag.
Click with your right mouse button on the reservation to get the Tags selector (1.)
Move the mouse pointer over Tags to see
- all available tags and click on one you wish to add to the reservation.
- If you do not have it in the list click on Manage tags to open the tag editor.
1. Once you selected the tag it will appear on the reservation
1. If you click on the reservation with the right mouse button again and move over Tags, already added tags will have a green check
2. You can now add another tag by clicking on it, or remove all tags which will remove all added tags.