Booking Manager allows you to insert reservation in three different ways.
One is from the main screen, another is from the Booking sheet or through Reservation editor.
1. Create a Reservation on the Main Screen
- To create a reservation choose the date
- Chose a boat and right-click with the mouse where a new screen will open
- Choose-New reservation
4. The system will create an option.
5. Change status to Reservation
6. After the status of Option is changed to the Reservation
7. Press Apply
2. Create a Reservation on Booking sheet
To create a reservation through the Booking sheet, choose Booking sheet on the main screen or go to
>Work >Booking sheet
- Choose the date
- Double click on the date
3. The system will create an Option.
4. Change the status of option to the Reservation
5. Press apply
3. Create a Reservation through Reservation editor
Go to >Work>Reservations
- Click on New
2. Select a filter by which you can choose a boat for which you're entering a reservation
3. After you select the boat, press Choose
4. A new pop-up with a date will appear. Click on the calendar icon
5. Choose the date for which you're entering the reservation
6. Selected date will appear
7. Choose Ok. Reservation is created