Booking Manager allows you to insert reservation in three different ways.
One is from the main screen, another is from the Booking sheet or through Reservation editor.
1. Create Reservation on the main screen
- To create a reservation choose the date
- Chose a boat and right-click with the mouse where new screen will open
- Choose-New reservation
4. The system will create an option.
5. Change status to Reservation
6. After the status of Option is changed to the reservation
7. Press Apply
2. Create Reservation on Booking sheet
To create a reservation through the Booking sheet, choose Booking sheet on the main screen or go to
>Work >Booking sheet
- Choose the date
- Double click on the date
3. The system will create an option.
4. Change status of option to the reservation
5. Press apply
3. Create Reservation through Reservation editor
Go to >Work>Reservations
- Click on New
2. Select a filter by which you can choose a boat for which you're entering reservation
3. After you select the boat, press Choose
4. A new pop-up with a date will appear. Click on the calendar icon
5. Choose the date for which you're entering reservation
6. Selected date will appear
7. Choose Ok. Reservation is created