In addition to opening a reservation directly from the main screen, Local Booking Manager has a classic booking sheet from which you can open reservations as well.
Click on Work > Booking sheet to access the booking sheet.
Setting up the display
Booking Sheet Type
Once you open the booking sheet you can set up how you want it displayed.
- Set if you want the sheet to display booking by hours, by days or by weeks (pictured)
- If selected, the display will be a short version- with week numbers If the unselected display will be a long version-with check-in dates
- If the long version is selected the Booking sheet will show prices, so you can select if it should display discounted or base price
- On date determines left positioning of the sheet
- If day (1) display is selected you can position the sheet according to week instead of date (4.)
- Sets which day of the week is highlighted as check-in day
- Slider is positioned to show 21 weeks before and after the selected date
If your boats for example have Check-in day Saturday-Saturday
- On the Booking Sheet, you've selected the date which is not Saturday
- The booking Sheet will show you bookings for that week and two grey lines will appear for bookings that are not according to the boat Check in-date (Saturday)
Filtering the boats
- Your boats are displayed on the left side of the sheet and you can expand the filter to ease finding the correct boat.
You can filter according to:
- Type - sailboat, motorboat, catamaran etc
- Model - according to the selected model
- Checkin - according to the check-in day
- Name-according to the boat name
- Base - according to base
- Cabins - according to the number of cabins
- Product-According to the product type-bareboat, crewed, cabin...
Booking the boat
You can book a boat from the booking sheet
- Click on the boat to select it
- Move the mouse pointer above the week you want to book
- While you are over the desired week a popup window appears that contains the information about the date, week, boat, base, base and discounted price and info that you can reserve by double-clicking.
Double click on the week to open a reservation.
- After the double click, a new window opens with the selected boat
- It will be selected date
- and status Option
NOTE: you can open only a 7-day booking from the booking sheet
Managing the Options and Bookings
- From the booking sheet, you can access existing options and bookings by moving the mouse pointer over a particular booking
- and reviewing the details in a popup window
In the case of the option, it will show you the number of how many days the option is valid and in the popup window, you see booking period, option expiry date, week, boat, agent (if set on the option), base etc.
If you double click the option will open in the reservation window for editing and confirmation.