If you are using the Booking Manager custom search engine on your website now you can style it to match your website.
Once you are logged to the Booking Manager Portal click on My Account-Web Search Engine -Search settings
Search Engine Settings
- Search engine settings allow you simple editing of the style of the search engines.
- Here you can edit the type and size of the font for the text and titles, background colour for the titles, and search engine and border for the titles
- Once you edited this press Save
- You will be able to see the change in the preview for the Quick search
- and the Yacht search
Even though you can edit basic styles in the Search engine settings that might not be enough. For that reason, the Booking Manager has the possibility to edit the actual CSS file of the search engine.
- Once you click Advanced editing the CSS file will load on to the page
- You will be able to completely edit CSS styles of both Quick search and Yacht search
- Save those changes to become active.
Note: When you are using Advanced editing the changes you made to the Search engine settings become irrelevant.