Booking Manager gives you the possibility to create an invoice for additional items payable in base.
Invoices are very easy and simple to make in a few clicks.
- Go to the reservation on which you have extras payable in base on your reservation and you want to issue the invoice for them
1. Go to the Invoices tab
2. Press New
3. Choose Standard Invoice
- This opens a new reservation with custom status for the same boat and client
- All options will be taken from the calculation of the original reservation and invoiced (check on Options not invoiced is not applied)
- Check the total price of the items being invoiced
- You can add additional items just like on the parent reservation.
1. Click on Invoice detail
2. Choose to Create invoice button.
3. A pop-up window will appear, check the date and invoice id and select Ok
Close the window
- You will find the invoice on the Invoices tab of the parent reservation where
- Click on it to select it
- Select Print
The result is the regular Booking Manager invoice for your extras payable in base