In Booking manager system you can maintain the list of your boats on your own, without our support and assistance.
1. Checking the Boat model in BM
First step in adding the new boat is checking if you have that model in your model list. You can find the list in Work > Yacht models
2. Entering the new boat model
If the desired boat model does not exist in the list
1. Choose New -
2.The window for Selection of base models will appear.
3. Select the required model from the list
4. Press OK
Next, you will be asked whether you want to import the data from the base model and the usual answer is Yes (1.).
1. The last step is that you check the details if the imported boat detailsare correct, make the changes if needed and
2. Press Apply (2.).
3. Entering the new boat
Now that you checked/entered the boat model you can enter the actual boat into the system. Go to main menu and select >Work >Yachts . When the Yachts window opens add a new boat
- Click on New
- Select appropriate boat model from the list
- Press Choose
4. Finalizing the new boat
After you chose the boat model the new no-name boat is added to the list.
- Find the boat on the left
- Add Name
- Add Base
- Insert Deposit
- Add Year of build
- When you are done press Apply