To make it easier for charter companies who are using Sales Tracking Local Booking Manager allows you to add the Person in charge to the Reservation. In order to do so, you need to add this person to the address book
How to Assign Person in Charge to a Group
To be able to enter Person in Charge under reservation you need to add it to the System User Group or create a new User group and assign a user to it.
Go to Preferences>User Groups
- Select the group in which you want to add staff
- Choose Add User
- Start typing the name from the address book
- Select Choose
When you're done
- In selected group, in example: Administrators
- You've added contacts
- Select-Set as a default staff group
How to add Person in Charge to the Reservation
After you've created a Reservation, you can assign a Person in charge
- Go to the Reservation
- Select user in the field Person in charge
- Click on Apply
You can also create a Report for all Reservations certain Persons in Charge created.
Please sign in to leave a comment.