Local Booking Manager has the option to create board passes by merging them with the appropriate template. Templates are created by MMK systems according to your requirements and match your standard board pass as much as is technically possible.
Templates are supplied in .dot format and are meant to be used without further modifications.
Merging the templateOnce you have the template it should be saved in an easily accessible location as it has to be merged to each reservation separately.
Select the Guest name (1.) from the address book, or of you just wrote the guest name you can save it to the address book by clicking on address book icon (2.) and then you can proceed to select the contract template for merging by clicking on the appropriate icon (3.).
Next, find the location where you saved the template and select it (1.) and press Open (2.)
If the template is in correct format LBM will alert you that it has detected the template and will try to fill it, so press Ok (1.).
When the board pass is merged LBM you can open the it in Word by clicking on magnifying glass icon (1.).
When you open the board pass in Word you can inspect the merged data.
The merged board pass contains the fixed data, like your logo, company info etc. and merged data.
In this example the merged data from the reservation is as follows:
- Data of the agent placed in reservation details
- Name of the guest (in addition it can merge address, city and other data from the address book)
- Yacht details - boat model, boat name and build year (it can contain other technical data)
- Check in and Check out dates, times and bases (shows if charter is one way)
- Extras payable in base (if there are none on calculation, it will be empty)
- Security deposit as defined on the boat in question