Booking Manager enables you to enter payments to specific reservations to keep track of your income.
How do I enter the Payment?
In order to enter the payment:
- go to Work
- select specific Reservation
- go to Payments
- choose to enter a New payment
- automatically there will invoice number offered that can be changed manually if needed
- select OK
How do I create the invoice for the Payment?
Once the payment is entered you will see that it has automatically assigned:
- chosen invoice number
- default Payment method
- invoice date
- value 0.00
- default currency
At this point, you are able to enter the received amount by double click on the Paid value box (4) and enter the value you received and change any of the parameters assigned to the received payment like:
- Payment method (choose from the dropdown)
- Currency (any currency in the world)
- Set alternative currency
At the bottom of that page application shows:
- Total price
- Paid amount
- To be paid
How do I issue the invoice for the advanced payment?
To issue the invoice for entered payment charter company needs only to:
- Select the payment
- click on Print invoice
- choose any of the offered languages
Example of the invoice: