With the Booking Manager Portal, you are able to send quotes from the Booking sheet.
Start by searching for the required period like described in previous How to use the booking sheet article
- Once you find the correct boat, move the mouse cursor over the desired field. The grey guides will help you target the desired date and boat.
- When your cursor is over the field a tooltip will appear with boat name, selected date, weekly price and availability.
Click on the desired field
- Click on Add to quote
2. The boat will appear in the Price Quote on the right
3. Discount can be modified
4. You can choose how many passengers on board will be so if the charter has extras that are
calculated per passenger, the system will automatically calculate it and show it in the Price Quote
5. Select the language in which you want to send it
6. Press Send
Once you clicked Send system will open an e-mail window
- Write the receiver e-mail address or choose an existing client
- E-mail message to your client which can be customized
- Select Send the quote.