Booking Manager enables you to enter and manage crew lists on your reservations.
Filling the crew lists
To fill the crew list you need to go to Work > Reservations
- Click on reservation
- Click on the Crew list tab
- Select New
- By clicking on New, a new window will open where you can fill in the basic data and select whether the guest is a crew member or skipper under General Note that each list must have a skipper listed.
- You can proceed to enter more data about the crew member under the Details
- When you are finished you can press Save and New to add another crew member
- Press Apply
- Select Ok to close the window.
All data will be saved in the address book.
If the crewmember or skipper is already entered in your address book you can select them directly from the address book by pressing Add (1.) or Add skipper (2.)
Allowing your agents/guests to fill the crew list themselves
If the agent listed in Reservation details (1.) already has access to the charter's CBM you can send by e-mail the agent a direct link where to directly fill the crew list by pressing Link to crew list (2.) > Send a link and select either to the client (3) or guest (4). You can choose to see the link, you can copy it and paste it directly in the browser sending to guests listed on the reservation also requires access to CBM prior to sending.
Once the agent/guest clicks on the link the web page in CBM will open where crew can be added to the reservation in the same way as in LBM.
Data marked and filled in Transfer (1) Remark (2) and Extras (3) can be found in the embarkment list