Fixed price contracts (Allotment agency contracts) are common in the Hotel industry and function in such a way that they define the price for an agent instead of the agency commission.
This means that the contracts and invoices issued to such agents show the base price of the product automatically reduced in relation to the standard (client) price without the separate agency commission displayed in the calculation.
1. Assigning the Allotment contract
- Open the Addressbook and select an Agent.
- Under Misc switch the Type of contract from Standard to Fixed price contract
- Assign Agent discount/commission
- Press Apply
When you make a reservation
- Select Agency/Client in Reservation details and the Base price
- The calculation will automatically be reduced by the percentage set for that particular agent
- The Agency discount item will also be removed from the calculation and not be shown
- When you are finished, press Apply
3. Changing the existing reservation
If you made the reservation before you assigned the allotment contract to the agent the reservation will not change automatically. In this case, you will need to remove the Agency/client
- Press the remove button