Booking Manager Portal gives you the possibility to book Short term charters or One-way charter
To get Short offers click on Special Offers in the menu
- Switch the offer type to Short offers and that will give you available boats that can be booked for periods with 3-6 days duration.
- Next, you can use the Yacht Search engine if the results need to be filtered by country, sailing area, etc, or you want a different date or duration and perform the search.
- You can select the price to show from highest to lowest or lowest to highest.
- Select how many results per page you want
- Choose how many boats do you want to see per page.
- Press Search
Sending the Price Quote from Special Offers
To send the price quote simply press
Add to quote to place a boat in the Price Quote
1. The boat will appear in Price Quote on the right
2. You will be able to modify the discount
3. Select the language
4. Send it
Once you clicked Send
- New e-mail opens where you need to write the receiver e-mail address
- E-mail message to your client
- Send the quote.
Creating an Option or Reservation from Special offers
If you want to make an option/reservation from Special offers
- Click on Next
On the Booking request form
- Select the number of crew
- Add a discount in addition to the discount that charter gave (Note that this discount you are giving is on the amount of your agency commission)
- Select additional Optional extras to be included in the booking.
- You can select the payment method if you have several entered
- In Contact info, you can either choose the existing client from the address book
- Enter a new client
- If you've clicked on a new client, enter data about the client
- Choose on which language documents will be sent to the client
- Personalize e-mail message- you can add a photo or edit text on many different styles
- Choose if you want either to send a Request
- Open an option
- Make a Direct booking