Local Booking Manager can generate various reports with which you can monitor what is going on with your charter fleet.
You can view all the expected payments in a certain period, on a certain day, or that are due until a certain date.
You can view the invoices from Reports > Expected Payments
Once the Report wizard opens you can filter according to the following parameters:
- Period type: In period, On day, Untill day and fill the required dates.
- Choose if you want to see overdue and received payments
- Select the time frame to discard reservations in months.
Finally press Create report (4.)
Once report is generated you can see the following:
- Reservation number of reservations for which payments are expected
- Agency/client company name and name
- Guest name
- Boat name
- Confirmation date of the reservation
- Check-in date
- Check-out date
- Amount of the each expected payment
- Total amount of expected payments for the selected period