Internal Note: In order to create a login for a yacht owner, you need
- Have them in your address book with name, surname, and email
- Open them in address book and click on the "Misc." tab
- Under password, enter the password that the owner will use to login
- Click on "Access Rights", and if you want them to be able to only see the bookings on their boat, set the "Reservation" and "Booking Sheet" like this:
If you want them to be able to make bookings on their boat, then select these:
- And then send them this link to login:
And their username is their e-mail in your address book, and the password the one you set in Misc.
- Finally, assign the user to his boat in "Work" -> "Yachts":
As for the user groups, that is a slight bug. You can delete the empty groups, and you should select the group which has the correct contacts in as "Default group":
After you have created a new user, be sure to synchronize CBM with master account.