To make your work faster and easier you can upload your own personalized documents
into Booking Manager, and it will automatically be filled with the data from your account.
Documents you can upload:
- First payment reminder
- Second payment reminder
- Boarding pass
- Payment slip
- Payment confirmation
- Booking Confirmation
- Master Invoice
- Charter Contract
- Skipper's resume
How to Choose Codes for your Personalized Document
You can choose the codes which can be merged from Booking Manager to your template.
The template needs to be in .docx format, so create it in Word.
Open Booking Manager application to copy codes
Go to Preferences > Message
- Select for example E mail boarding pass
- On the right side, you will be available template fields Client, Common, Contract, Guest, Owner, Reservation, Skipper, Yacht, Yachtmodel.
- Select Guest to see the codes
After you've selected Guest, all possible codes about the Guest which could be merged will appear
- Select the code you want to merge
- Drag and drop it into the text field
- Select Apply and Copy it so you could paste it on your personalized document
You can also check all available codes
How to add Codes to your personalized Document
Create a document in Word, for example with the name of the guest, address, info about your company, marina description, location or general conditions...etc..
On the place where you want to be merged field
- Type Ctrl+F9 to merge field.
- Right-click with the mouse and choose Edit field
- then MergeField
- Into Field name paste code you've copied from the application
- Choose OK
This is an example of the document after inserting codes
After the Word template is created, merge it in Booking Manager.
Please sign in to leave a comment.